Friday, June 26, 2009

Calling MIchael Jackson - Plz collect your letter..

TWEET this post of you like it.

Subscribe. Know of New Posts via Email.


B


(This post, written in the past, has been bought forward in the honor and memory of Michael Jackson.

Michael...U had no right to die. You belonged to all of us. Nevertheless, you shall remain the greatest ever to reign the hearts of people of this world. You shall always be remembered lovingly by millions - me included. And you will never lose the first place you hold in my heart as the prince of kindness and basically being a good guy.
Peace be with you, Michael. God bless. I shall miss you dearly. We all will.)


Check out some of Michael's photographs at the end of the post.
You may click on the "old comment form" after the 200th comment and share your thoughts on him if you would like to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The original post : (written on the 20th of May 2009)

I was recently talking to a few of my friends about the blog world at large, when I happened to casually mention that I was thinking of blogging about my favorite guy in the entertainment industry - MICHAEL JACKSON.

There were a few children playing nearby when one little dude, around 8 of age or so, who had over heard me talk, came over to me and gunned me down with his volley of bullets made of pure MJ questions.

He told me quite enthusiastically that Michael Jackson was his favorite among all of them and that he had really enjoyed his Bugs bunny - 'Speed Demon' video (Watch it HERE). It was a pleasant s'prise knowing a kid of 8 knew about Speed Demon, made in the 80s probably.

When I told him , I was at Michael Jackson's 1996 Dangerous Album concert through MTV, when he had come down to Mumbai, right at the front row and that I had seen him as near as 5 feet away backstage..... I knew I had opened a can of talkative worms. The kid was not gonna spare me now. But I was only happy to talk, after all - Mj was my fav too. And talk we did. Lots.

Only a day had passed when he came back to me again and asked if I had already put stuff up about MJ on the internet. When I replied in the negative, he jumped up in joy and said, "Oh good u didn't. Now u can put it up with my letter".

Before I could ask wot the heck he was talking about, he went on, "My daddy says, Internet is really big and it can even reach Michael Jackson's home. So I have written a letter for him. Can you 'send' this letter to him through the internet when you write about him?" So saying, he fished out a letter from his pocket that he had written himself and stretched out his full hand towards me so I can take it from him.

I was speechless. There was no way I was gonna deny that request. He looked at me, his face devoid of any smile probably wondering if I wud accept.

The letter was unfolded. His handwriting was clean and clear and big so Michael could read easily.

The moment I took the letter and said 'yes', his eyes lit up like diamonds, his lips twisted into a perfect half circle....then in a moment the lips couldn't control themselves and parted to let his pearly teeth show. "Thank you bhaiya", he said smiling wide.
.
.
.
So...uh.......Michael...calling MICHAEL.......come in plz. Andy to Michael - Andy to Michael..alpha beta maara toda pheka.... come in please. Do you read?


OK, well..so Michael, If YOU ever happen to read this post of mine...

I want you to know that I don't care of your controversies and how people think about you in a negative way and other depressing stuff. I've grown up watching you and idolized you since a long long time.

I love u man and I'm with you in your troubles and tribulations. May I say - "You are not alone". :-) I feel for you and I wish you true, lasting happiness.

I also want you to read this letter, this kiddo's written for you - quite lovingly. In the meanwhile, I'm gonna be lying to him and telling him that you actually read his letter and said HI to him and that if you ever come to India, it will be only cuz of this letter he wrote to you , ok?

I'm adding my words to his letter in brackets that I think I understand wot he meant so you may understand it as well. Lol. So, here it is -

"Dear Michael,
Hi, My name is Nikhil. U can call me Nik if you like. I know all about u. (You'd be s'prised how much he really does.)

I loved you as a Bunny (in Speed Demon). You dance really good and I want to be like you when I grow old (grow up). You came to India before I came down to Earth (He's funny, u can tell) When are you coming back for a visit?

I will definitely come and watch you. If you can reply soon before my exams, I will tell my teachers that I will be going for a holiday and come to watch you. I am the monitor of my class and nobody questions me, they don't even check my calendar.

Please come Michael (yea, plz do), since I cannot come where you are. I am not allowed to play much and my Doctor uncle says I cannot go anywhere for sometime since I have to get my medicines and Injections on time. He says if I don't take medicines on time, I will not be able to play my favorite game of football either (he has shown dangerous signs of paralysis).

My sister Anu and my friend Sagar say hi to you. I love you a lot. Please please please reply.
Yours Nik."


Well, Michael, I have kept his letter with me for the time being. If you ever happen to be passing by where I stay, remind me to give this letter to you. ;-)
And hey, come down, dude. Got great friends you can hang around with and we all will take you around town. I Promise !! :-)

Oh and my name is Anand but U may call me Andy. I only allow my friends and super pop stars whose names begin with 'M' calling me by that name. ;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to the present.
Some interesting photographs of the entertainer:











RIP Michael


258 Spoke their mind: yep, makes a difference !!

Imp's Mom said...

how cute!! and how sweet of u to put up the letter :-) man ur making it harder for us to gun after u!

whats wrong with nikhil? why does he need to take medications?

MJ's my fav too yet I never saw this speed demon!! gonna watch it now...

Anshu said...

OHHH cho chweeett.Nikhil i am sure MJ will come and meet u.if Andy does not manage to do this...Do let us(G3)know.

Razzer said...

Anshu.........1st Comment. Mithai for u. Koi mooh mitha kara yaar?

Razzer said...

Impieeee.....Lol. I dont understand how Im making it harder for you all to gun after me?

Nik is kinda ill since sometime. Some neuro problems that Im unaware of.

Hey u wanan watch Speed Demon? Click on the word 'speed Demon' or 'here' above. I have made links.

Razzer said...

Anshu............A tad lil difficult for me to do that but hell..I can try, cant I?

Razzer said...

IMpieee.....NO idea about the feed. I didnt even touch it. Google doing some masti from their side IM sure.

cybeel said...

The kid is absolutely fantastic and that's very kind of you to publish his letter and make him happy :)

Razzer said...

Oyeeee Cybeeel..........:-) NOthing like kind. I feel like doing it.
Howz u?

Sakshi said...

Sigh....you know after all how to grant wishes!! Wish I was a blue eyed 8 year old too..

Man you are full of surprises...guess that is why we G3 adore you and your goodie goodie blogy..

If MJ doesn't reply let me know...can change my camping plans from Vermont to his Nevada ranch and give him your letter :)

hugss to a wonderful person - NIKHIL

Imp's Mom said...

video is cool but didn't like the song that much. prefer his other songs....

man I miss his videos, songs and Dancing!

Razzer said...

Hey Sexy.............U dont hv to be an 8 year blue eyed boy for me to do somethign for u. I wudnt hv done it regardless of age as long as u r in 3G. Heeee

Aww....adore me? Really? Thank u. thank u much. Appreciate it, really.

MJ's sold off his ranch now baby. Sad but true.

Razzer said...

Th evideo attracted a lot of kids when it was released. MJ's a kid at heart too..jus like me.

Well, I liked his song too. Its grt. Got beats, got dance, got grt music. Koool.

Razzer said...

And Jyoti, my google babe who I like to oogle......Im worried bout my feedburner thing. Do something, dude.

ARUNA said...

Andy boy MJ was my favourite too long long ago, so long ago....i used to enjoy his songs, not anymore!!! Heard he's dating Pamela now, is he??
Anyways that was one adorable letter and how sweet of the boy to give it to you, see he trusts u soo much!
Looks like u r very good with kids haan, Andy chacha bada dilwaala hai!
So keep the letter safe, i will send MJ soon to mumbai, u can hand it over then, ok!!!!
BTW i liked the video...he looks weird but the song is good!

Sakshi said...

My son with wide brown eyes and a half moon smile says "Andy chachu aap mummy aur unki friends ki baat kyun nahi maanthe?? Kya main aap ko apni taraf se ek chitti likhoon? Meri mummy bahuth pyaari hai kya hua agar woh saara din laptop ke saamne bait thi hai aur hasthi rehthi hai...She says you make her laugh :) plzz..plzz G3 didi yo ka baat maanlo"

ARUNA said...

ha ha ha lets celebrate one Andy chacha day like nehru chacha day Sakshi....tumhaare bete ko chocolates bhejegaa kum se kum!

Razzer said...

Aruna babyyyy..........I dunno if the lil dude trusts me. He had overheard me talking bout Mj and the Internet. SO he gave it to me in all innocence.
Yep Send him over. YEa well, th evideo appeals t kids more since it's cartoon n all.

Razzer said...

NAhh Not sleeping yet. Not when ladies r asking for me. WInk

Heyy NO chacha day n' all. Makes me sound so old.

Razzer said...

IMpieee.....I have NO damn Idea why the ladies r asking for me. U wanna tell???

Keeping my fingers crossed here and everythign else that I CAN cross... Lol.

Razzer said...

Im 17...Sexy baby....U KNEW that. Dint u?? And Im glad Im elder to u. Be afraid of me.

ARUNA said...

man what kind of elixir is that which is keeping u guys teenagers for ever.....pls let me know where to buy it bcoz i also want to sing ABHI TO MEIN JAWAAN HOON, ABHI TO MEIN JAWAAN HOON!!!!

Razzer said...

Aruna babyyy.............The Elixir is looking dreamily at ur tasty khaana peena dish items..... Keeps us hungry and thus young.
Weird logic but works. Wot say Sexy??
U wana add somethign here? DOnt give away all the secret though. Shhhh...

ARUNA said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's the secret.......i thought whato what!!!!!!
Hmmmmmmm looks like no chance for me to sing the jawani song....instead i have to sing jawaani ja ja ja, budapaa aa aa aa!!!!!!

Razzer said...

Aruna..........of all the people in the world...NOt YOU.
Think +ve will u, stupid? Compare ur age to the oldest woman alive...112. Now how do u feel???
:-)

Sakshi said...

secret well ahem...ahem..shall I tell it Andy??

Well it's this blog...James Bond and his gorgeous ladies ..forever young!!

Ava said...

I am totally with Nikhil and you, I love MJ as well. Cant you post the letter on his official fan site?

Razzer said...

Aruna..........Kya baat hai...tu mujhe sulati hi rehti hai. Lol.

Razzer said...

Sexy....No wOrries. Go ahead n tell her. WOt the heck. Im a generous person aft all.

Razzer said...

HI Avdi.............Well, I dunno about that.That sorta thing hardly works.

Imp's Mom said...

James Bond and his gorgeous ladies!!! ROTFL....

Andy the demon and his angels.... this is definitely much better :P

Razzer said...

Hi Aruna.............U didnt complete the statement. Im sure u meant......Andy the Demon and his angels... from hell. :-)

Imp's Mom said...

yea andy hells angels, that's cause why we give it back as good as we get! And that is what makes this blog and its comments section tick.

dontcha think so?

ARUNA said...

Dude u have poor general knowledge, ask Nikhil where do Angels come from and he wud give u the answer!!!!Its like a trademark u know....angels boley tho heaven se only................so the name is still ANDY THE DEMON AND HIS ANGELS!!!!!!!!!

Razzer said...

Lemme explain things clearly to him fr 2 minutes. He will sing a diff tune. Bet?? :-)

Anonymous said...

Personally my opinion of MJ is given through vaguely by this ummm statement:

"Question to Mr. Jackson: 'Michael Jackson, as an outsider what do you think of the human race?'"

Well that's just me, cool blog!

Razzer said...

Aruna Hun.......I dont think so. Here, Im havin my way. ;-) Aft all, I know the kid.

Razzer said...

Francois Bud, his Ummm Statement? Haha, Ok.

Awww man, tas a bit rude. We arent mean people, r we?
I'm ignoring all his faults, his surgeries and how he looks now. Im lookin at the man inside.

Thanx much.

workhard said...

HeY Andy.. That was nice of u.. This is what i mean by Kill people wid kindness...
But im all for the killlll :D

Razzer said...

Woo........Jus saw ur comment. And I wonder if Im seeing things ? U actually had a positive, non -violent reaction??

Weehhellll.....I must be doing something right here then.

Razzer said...

Ohh and Anshu............The first comment was surely yours....BUT.....WHAT was that comment??? Haha

workhard said...

I need to warm up for that.. u didnt read the last part. ... IM ALL FOR THE KILL!!!!!!

Razzer said...

Babyyyy...kill me then. Smother me to death. Attack me by your smooches to kill.
Ive already said how Id love to die. lol.

workhard said...

Ladies The Guy wants to die..

BTW "ME" also meant all G3 members..so that means.. u want all the Girls to kill you..

If thats what u want......

The G3 will get on with it...

Razzer said...

Woookiee babyyyy...........Me = all ladies? And they say we r in a democratic country?

I wud like to think the girls have a right to their OWN opinion, thank you. No?

U think the girls cant think on their own??

Razzer said...

Well.......we should meet for that and I can let u know. Ofcourse it will only be a demo so I wont really die. ...only Smothered !!! Wink wink.

workhard said...

G3.. SOS... i need u...

The girls can do whatever they want.. im just a follower...

Right now.. i just wanna kill u myself....

Razzer said...

AH hahhhhh...well, welll welll.....The Leader becomes weaponless and shouts for help???

fee fie fumm..I smell a sore bum. Heee..

workhard said...

The only thing u ll tempt me to do is a big KICK On ur #@@

But i think i can manage that

workhard said...

I am not a LEADER and we work together...

so if i wanna call for help.. so i count of my gals....

Any problem?

Razzer said...

Woooooo.. .... MY gals?????? MY again???
Seee?????? U jus cant let go of me, my , I...Tch tch...hahaa
Admit it..U like to be the leader and have everyone follow u,...

Razzer said...

Nahh Woooooo.......To kick on my @#@#@@ Ull hv to catch me first. U fget I run fast... :-)

workhard said...

then what do i call them.......our gals, ve gals.. us gals.. that sounds so odd....

Razzer said...

Hahahaaa.......hey I jus tell em...How shud I know....????
Your problem...and if I may add.... entirely !!

workhard said...

BTW.. didnt u say that u were going the gay way.. so i ll have to bring some men along to tie u down.. they will not only catch u , but smother u with the smooches that u so desired.................


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Razzer said...

Wookieeee.....Yep I have no idea and Im happy that way. really.
Look U have the option of backing down a bit if u like. Ur kind a losing this u know.

workhard said...

Losing what.....

Ur happy with men smothering you....hey thats nice to know..did u ever mention that on ur tag

Razzer said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh a back comment attack eh Wookie??? Gud try.....but not gud enuff.

If u had read that one properly....U wud hv knwn that I had said..Im NOT going the gay way yet.

And I had also said..If I do, Ill write bout it. See my openness??? WOt r YOU open about...ms Leader of the gang??

workhard said...

What do u want me to be open about.. and stop calling me a leader.. we dont have a leader .....u not reading my comments properly...

But i ll still come with the guys and let them smother u...

Razzer said...

Wot yaar wkie...Me, I and then We??? U surely r a bad politician.

ATleast dont say I and me so everybody thinks gud about ur comments and promise a few things to them being a leader ya.

Sakshi said...

We the G3 unanimously elect Woo as our leader..keep the war going gal ....Hail Wookie!!!

ARUNA said...

Andy more than wookie, i guess its u who wants her to lead......u r just trying to encourage her nah!!!!!!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Andy boi.... good job well done! MJs my fav too! Remember the likes of smooth criminal, they dont really care about us and some very soulful ones like have U seen my childhood, we are the world, earth song etc! Makes one feel like getting back into the past!

workhard said...

Ur right Aruna.. thats exatly what sexy said.. Just ignore the dude..

He just doesnot make any sense..

and these issues were already resolved earlier... so no point in discussing that again..

Razzer said...

Sexy.........With today's times....how bout chanting 'Jai ho' instead of Hail??? Makes Sense??

Razzer said...

Kahan Aruna.........Main kahan encourage kar raha hoon.

Panga?? With the dreaded 3G?? No Ways. R u saying U want to be the leader now?

Razzer said...

YEp Rakesh........Absolutely. Those numbers r nothing less than gems. For me especially since I have seen MJ do it L.I.V.E.

And hey, thanx boy. ;-)

Razzer said...

Woookieee......Aruna and I cant Ignore each other.

Atleast I cant. I've decided to ask her for those special recipes in case I need 'em someday. She the only one I'd be looking forward to then, u c? Cuz I know regardless of the 3G status, she will help me.

Imp's Mom said...

man this place is a riot! looks like all posts have to hit the 100 mark :D

Viji said...

How sweet and sugary you are:-)!

The cute li'l letter is very touchy....Who is this kid Nikhil n whatz with his health?!

MJ-Controversies apart, i am great fan of his numbers like "I just cant stop loving you" "heal the world" "liberian girl" etc, etc!

Razzer said...

Lol. Imps......... The value of every single comment is worth everything I write. The end comment number just makes it look gud. ;-)

Razzer said...

Heyy Vij vij...........How be u?

Sweet n' sugary??? me?? Hahaha. This is the first time somebody's saying somethin like this for me.

Nik is a kool normal kid with a lil problem that hopefully is only temporary. He is undergoing medications fr it and he shud be arright sooon. And he is a huge Michael Jackson fan.

The songs that u mentioned....I must hv heard them atleast a few thousand times, if not more. :-)

saima said...

hey! first time here. Adorable letter by the kid :)
nice post!! Hope MJ sees this! *grin*

Razzer said...

Hey Entertainer..........Thanx. I will. And ur damn rite about that. One hell of a HOT n a happening place.

Razzer said...

Hey Saima............. I hope u felt like home here. This is a warm and a cosy place in the big bad world out there.

Yea he is and I hope MJ actually does see it. 'Grin' back. ;-)

Anshu said...

Viji...sweet and sugary ?????Andy???? what makes u feel so????

Sakshi said...

Me echoing anshu and wookie's thoughts...sweet?? he is dangerous not only for diabetics but for everyone..maybe he is the artificial sweetener Saccharine...

Anshu said...

yo woooo and sexy, was actually wondering which angle ?? sweeet??? eeewwwwwww

Sakshi said...

Anshu when you gonna get a blog...maybe that's a place we can use for plotting and making secret nuclear weapons

Anshu said...

not a bad idea sexy.. maybe thats a gud motivation factor for me to start my blog soon.

workhard said...

Yes Anshu.. dont worry about the posts..

Get a blog and lets get into action...

HEHEEHE SEXY Yahooooooooooooo
100th comment..Congrats girl..

Sakshi said...

btw anshu just remember to andyproof your blog ok...so we can plot without him having the slightest clue

workhard said...

Anshu Honey.. welcome to the INDIAN INTERNET CONNECTION.. all last week i suffered.. shuffling between powercuts and and internet connection.. u know the funny thing was. it rained for like half hour and all the wires fell off.. wonder what ll happen when the rains set in..

Sakshi said...

Gals you guys call me sexy more than my husband does....sobs...I almost forgot that my name is Sakshi...all thanks to andy boy...grrr

Sakshi said...

Hee Woo when the rain sets in the internet companies will give their employees a hard earned vacation and still bill you....

workhard said...

You know what. thats exactly what happens.. cause when they have to rectify a problem, it ll take them so called 'their 24 hours' to come down and fix it.. but they gotta comeover and collect their cash.. very prompt...

Sakshi said...

I think the only person scared off from this blog is ANDY...where is he Friday Night out with ...????

Imp's Mom said...

yea... sweet and sugary from which angle???

really anshu get that blog...else gtalk?

Razzer said...

Ohhhh Mahhh Gawd.......Wot's been goin' on around here?? I'm shocked !!

Razzer said...

Guys, I hope Viji answers this 'Sweet n' sugary' one for you all...
Viji.........Do it dude.


I'm sure she must hv been referring to the BLOG, NOT ME. Sighhh......

Razzer said...

GAWD.. My ASS is on fire.......
R u all jealous cuz somene had some good words for me????????? Hmmmm???????

Ooooooohhhh.......Hmmmmmmmmm.......I c. I c. Haha

Imp's Mom said...

sigh.... how easy to term it jealousy! We're just curious u knw... ???

Razzer said...

Anshu..eeewwww n' all eh???

Do u realise ur sayin eeewwww to someone else's thots and not necessarily referring to me???? Think about that. :-)

Razzer said...

Hey Sexy..........100th is urs. Kooool. Hi five??
HAha

Apart frm the fact that I call u sexy....the WOMEN here call u sexy as well. Lol. NOw...dont let ur hubby know that..

Sakshi said...

andy you owe me a congrats on my 100th comment and answers to all my other comments...I need some last time fun before going into the wild for 3 days...

Razzer said...

Well Jyoti......somehow curiosity and the pussy....uh...the cat are always related.. And u know wot happns then, dont u?

Sakshi said...

Hey just noticed your comment headline 12o Peed.....you have joined the BMC (Blog Muncipal Corp) or wot?? and how do you plan to make money out of your this paid toilet venture?? by making us pay for urinating comments here??

Razzer said...

MAh Gawd...everybody's alive and I havent even finished replying to u all.

Sexy dahling..............congi baby cngi on ur 100th comment. Im happier than u r for that. Last time I grabbed it, this time u did.

Every weekend is wilderness days for u. Im jealous. Here Im trying to take time off to go for some wild sky diving and para gliding and not able to. SHucks.

Razzer said...

Impieeee...........Nahhh.. an intelligent man knws when to shutup. It's Viji's call. Besides...Im sure she said it for teh BLOG or Nikhil or the letter...NOT ME.

Cuz I actually agree with u all.....Sweet n sugary..me??? Nahhhhhh :-)

Sakshi said...

me at last agree on something with Andy...yeah Viji definitely was talking abt the blog and us gals

Razzer said...

Haha.......Urinating comments. hahaha.

Not a bad Idea yar Sexy. Maybe I shud..Only Bloggers can pee here and pay in comments or cash. As they choose. NRIs can pay in dollars and pee a trickle or 2 more, eh? :-)

Sakshi said...

me happy to go camping but don't know how I will survive without internet and this BMC toilet

Razzer said...

Anshu and Woookieee........my my....calm down ladies. Jus cuz someone calls me sweet by mistake...u guys get hyper???? Wts the idea?? hmmm???? :-)


And oh.....it dirzzled here as well. Frtunately no net connection lost. But with the grt BMC around..n guarantee.

Razzer said...

Wt defeat u talkin of woo baby??? This is known as being humble (call it modesty if u will). My feet r firmly grounded and head where it shud be.

Dont u think that show it shud be? But hey..Im damn proud of my BLOG . YO !!

Razzer said...

Heyyyyyy Sexy.....dont call it bmc toilet (so crude and un-innovative and down market)..call it.....'The trickle palace'. Sounds GRANDD...

Sakshi said...

A place to pee by any other name is always a toilet...so change ur comment caption and we might consider adding the palace part.....

Razzer said...

yep..it will keep changing frm now on... on a continous basis actually. But for the time being..it stays.. wet. Heee

Lift ur leg and do the trick le. haha

workhard said...

Hey Sexy Sweety..LOL

Ur comment was far more GRAND than his Palace....

LOL

Sakshi said...

thanks woo...I trsut you always be the loyal one to all of us at G3

Sakshi said...

hey guys can't you type fast and let me write the 200th comment too before I am gone????

Sakshi said...

Andy you think ur BMC Toilet can be accessible in the woods??? no??? shucks will kill myself thinking what's happening here over the next 3 days

Razzer said...

Wooookiee......thank u for callin my blog a palace. I know u din mean it maybe..but it does sound like that.
U made me smile by mistake. ;-)

Sakshi said...

Woo where is that andy....if he is not replying I demand a change of location...you guys are welcome to loiter around my blog...heee (andy yo...u listening after the suggestion u gave to disable my comment moderation)

workhard said...

Sexy.. Ur blog is my retreat place... i can think clearly there...

Razzer said...

Sexy.....if u pray hard and pay hard....maybe it will be. That technology coming sooon.

I will be introducing the 'Tips in chaddis' feature to go with it to the woods soon . No Worries.

Razzer said...

Sexy babyyyyyyyy... wot kinda demand is this?? This one is ur blog too. ;-)
Dont treat it like an adopted child. ;-(

Razzer said...

Woookiee......I beg to disagree.. U think more than clearly rite here. That wud a unanimous decision if I take a poll rite now about it.

workhard said...

Im so proud of u Sexy.. U scored 150.. We shall miss u so much.. come back soon with some fresh ideas....

Razzer said...

U mean the Trickle Palace...where everyone gets tickled to get trickled??? hahaa
150 is u again. Damn.

workhard said...

Awfully quiet here... i dont hear any 'trickle' in this palace..

Razzer said...

Yo Wook.....Everybody is holding on to theirs to finally let it go together. Lol.

Razzer said...

Impieee......ur allowed to burst ur bladder over here. Till the time it remains a Pee Palace. Once it transforms into somethin else...u wont hv that opportunity. So do it baby..do it i say. :-)
Silently though.

Razzer said...

Haha.......well....kindly assume this man to know a variety of topics to converse upon. :-)

Imp's Mom said...

wookie...why did u delete that comment of urs??

u had me in splits woman...lol....

workhard said...

Impie... LOL.. i know it was funny but thought it was kind of rude....LOL

Razzer said...

Wookiee........I cudnt read the comment. But if u removed it cuz u thot it was rude, u did the right thing. And Im glad u did that.

The idea is to have fun..nothin else. :-)

Viji said...

"sweet & Sugary"........Guys, i meant it coz Anand for a change(!!!!!) posted something really, really cute!!!! Yeah, a letter from a kid:-)!

Btw, he can be sugary, right....or not.......??!!

Razzer said...

Viji..........Thanx so much. Dont listen to anyone. No body here makes any sense.

And I dunno if I can be sugary or not. Though I can give u a 100% I can be ME !! :-)

Razzer said...

IMpieeeeeee......yep ur rite. The post may hv touched the definition of sweet. That in itself is enuff ya.

When I intentionally write somethin sugary.....everyone will know - that's a guarantee. hee

Razzer said...

Woookiee.................. I await the day when u write somethin' even remotely nice about me. Sighhhhh...

But if I look at it from a diff angle....U keep giving me constant challenge on the lines that I shud write something so powerful that MAKES u say something real good and nice about me. Well, I'll keep working on that an done day that time will come for sure. And if I can help it...sooon enuff.

Razzer said...

HAhahaa.............. Listen Impieee....DOnt say such things about Wookie, ok? Aft all, she ain't all that wicked.

Razzer said...

THanx ya.

Aailaa. U were not talkin bout wookie?? Ok, my mishthake.

workhard said...

And to think i would have anything nice to say about u Andy...

Hah!!!!!! that is never going to happen...


U 'gang breaker'

Razzer said...

Wookie..ahhhhh....so u DO agree its a gang, rite?

N why wud I wanna break such a lovely gang?? NAhhh...Im a non violent person ya.

workhard said...

Its more in the lines of an "alliance"..

Thats how all the greatest alliances were formed.. and gang doesnt necessarily mean that it has to be evil.. it can be of sweet angels like G3

Razzer said...

Gang = Aliance ?? THIS I gotta see. ANgels??? This I gotta see too. Heee

Razzer said...

yeaa pieces.....kutte, chun chun ke maaroongii....garam dharam ke family se hai kya tu?

Razzer said...

is this workhard???? Woookiee???
Calling workhard...where r u? Is this u?

one comment aft a long time that seemed non-violent in nature. sarcasm be damned.

workhard said...

Andy.... did u not read the "Bulls Eye" part which was a direct response to ur mail or u just happen to miss it.

All that what u said is exactly my intention..

Razzer said...

Ya another gang member comes in. Did u notice how skillfully she is nt taking ur side wookie?? wt does that indicate???

Stop being their leader.

Anshu said...

Hi all had gone to D'Dun for 3 days and really missed u guys

1000 bucks for your thoughts?

(CLICK ON THE OLD COMMENT FORM TO SEE COMMENTS BEYOND 200.)


free counters free counter

Copyright

Creative Commons License

This Site is protected. Copying Prohibited.

Copyright served

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monthly Love

TakEUpLaCES ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

Back to TOP