Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Mary is full...

TWEET this post of you like it.

Subscribe. Know of New Posts via Email.


B


Mary was pretty young and had a little lamb. Somebody made a verse on her..didn't give her no copyright rights, no royalties, no goodies to eat, not even ice cream. She was a mere villager. Shucks.

That was like long long ago...maybe in the 16th century...but now lil Mary is all grown up and someone told her, the city had much to offer.
So..


Mary had a little lamb,
a little toast, a little jam,
some pizza and some cake,
some french fries and a chocolate shake,
a little burger on a bun.
And that's why Mary today weighs a TON...


Mary baby..u rock. :-)


And now presenting to you one of the best-est funny love poems with an emotional backdrop that I have come across so far, aptly titled, "Only you!" (written by Arcadia Flynn)..
Here goes..


"Only You!"

You turn me on, you handsome hunk,
With your sunken, hairless chest,
In your skinny white arms, I feel safe from all harm,
Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Your beard is long and full of crumbs,
From all the fast food there you've dropped,
And with your big sloppy kiss, I know the meaning of bliss,
Oh stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!

I laugh as you smile me your sleezy grin,
Your face is a gift from above,
And as your one glass eye tries to wink, I just sigh,
I'm in love, love, love, love, love!

I've always wanted a man with a hairy back,
And yours goes right to your bum,
And your fat in its folds, gives me more of you to hold,
Oh yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!

My senses you tease with your burps and your farts,
I've never smelt this way before,
And because you don't shower, it lasts for hours and hours,
Oh more, more, more, more, more!

Your dress sense is awesome, a sight to behold,
In your stubbles, hanging belt, the lot,
As you walk down the street, bums hanging out, it's a treat
Oh I'm so hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!


When we're doin' it, my most favorite bit,
Is the wobble in your beer belly pod,
Then after a minute, you're all done and finished,
oh god, god, god, god, god!

You've been through a lot in your forty odd years,
You've caught every god damned disease,
Been broken and torn, battered and worn,
So please, please, please, please, please!

Take me tonight as we cuddle real close,
As our bits rub together once more,
Know that you're in my heart, every funny, ugly, fat, wobbly, hairy, smelly part,
I'm yours, yours, yours, yours, yours !!!

Sighhhh... :-)

As a parting note..One stupid joke..
Try n' survive..if u get the vibe (sorry, had to rhyme that somehow)

One saggy boob said to the other:
"Honey, if we don't get some support soon, people will think we are nuts!"


Hahaa...


26 Spoke their mind: yep, makes a difference !!

Neha said...

Hey Anand, went through few of your posts here and loved them... In fact, you have inspired me to write more! Great going :)

Razzer said...

Newbie Mommy..I had fun writing it too. The brilliance is not mine..
The credit goes to the real author of the poem 'Arcadia Flynn'.
Got more where that came from..Be back. :-)


Ur rite Balvinder Sir. I agree. I've commented in ur blog.

Self Proclaimed..this is like too kool..Thanx for the ovation appeal..not deserving really..but ur thots count.
Ur the best. Thanxx...

Anand. :-)

Razzer said...

Neha..If I hv become ur inspiration..this is an honour.

I'm speechless. All I can say is a combination of 2 little words "thank you".
so..Thank you Neha..
Write more and Rock on..

Anand. :-)

nituscorner said...

Lol!!! reading the second part i forgot the original piece.... nice one. yea i liked it. hehehe.

Scarlet said...

So that's your favorite love poem?? lol

I like the boob joke at the end...at least I like it NOW! ;)

10V said...

Self proclaimed Wordworth?? hahaha sahi hai...there goes all the studying i have done for my literature in last 2 months ..down the drain...lol...

Rose said...

LOL. I actually liked the 2nd half of Marys story...with the 'lil' toast and a lil' jam'...is that yours?!
It made me laugh - will check in on you as well :)

AK said...

Boss wht can i say. The Love Poem was awesome. Had it been any beeter u would hav made it to the top of my fav list :)

Razzer said...

Rose..............Yea well...I kinda tried writing. Nothing much. DO that.
:-)

Razzer said...

AK..............Awwww man....Next time on , I'll try my level best to get on ur fav list. U've encouraged me to put myself on the 2nd gear on my blogging. Thanx.

Razzer said...

Scarlet............That's ONE of my fav love poems..The boob joke was a perfect close to funny stuff above. lol.

Razzer said...

10V................. Wot can I say ya. As I said earlier..the thot counts. I'm happy with that. :-)

ankita mehta said...

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaah! funny post and funniest joke!! hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha!

1000 bucks for your thoughts?

(CLICK ON THE OLD COMMENT FORM TO SEE COMMENTS BEYOND 200.)


free counters free counter

Copyright

Creative Commons License

This Site is protected. Copying Prohibited.

Copyright served

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monthly Love

TakEUpLaCES ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

Back to TOP