Wednesday, April 22, 2009

How to get FREE stuff from people..

TWEET this post of you like it.

Subscribe. Know of New Posts via Email.


B

Hey, you like FREE stuff?? You do, doncha? Yea, it's kool.

But cooler yet is when :
A) YOU show people a trick (like magic) and ask them to catch you at it. If they can't, you rip them off... or

B) When you make THEM do something that they can be in complete control of yet for some reason are not able to do it and then you demand something free from them.


Option A for me is a kool coin trick. It's even better than the Fly catching trick. At least now, after saying Never mess with Smart Kids, I can safely say - Never mess with me either. *Wink.

Unfortunately..Option A makes Me work my lazy ass rather than having people work for me. That's why option B is where things become REAL interesting. And there are a world of suckers out there that you can try it on.

Devilish thought, inni? And here's another evil thought. My sucker rite now is YOU. Oh Yeah.

Ok so, I'm challenging you to a trick. You ready?? Here we go...

(All you need is a wall and you. That's it. And all you need to do is stand in the way I ask you to. This is NOT an exercise of any sort.)

1) Find a straight wall...Gay wall won't work. (Lol. sorry, that's my dry twisted humor. Plz ignore.)

2) Stick the long straight side of your right foot parallel to the wall. Make sure the entire straight side TOUCHES the wall. You are to keep it touching at all times. Your foot and the wall should become one, so to speak.

3) Next, get your shoulder of the same side (right one) touching the wall. Your shoulder must be touching the wall at all times.

IF you have done the 3 steps above properly...U should be standing with your right foot and right shoulder touching the wall in a straight line and your left hand and left leg should be free. (Something like this toon guy here. If u're standing like him, you're on the right track.)

4) Your hands must be closed in a tight fist at ALL TIMES. No opening the hand (Hand support not allowed).

And now before I tell u the actual challenge part...how bout havin' someone first click your pic that way ?? I'm sure it's one hell of a Kodak moment, no??? I'd love to have that pic if you do get it clicked. :-)

Ok now - The Challenge :-

You have to lift your left leg (the one that's free) - upwards atleast 5 inches above the ground and hold it that way for atleast 30 seconds.

That's it !!

You are allowed to try it as many times as you like to within 5 minutes. Immediately after your 5 minutes are up..you come back and comment on your actions and reactions. I wanna know everything.

By the way, I call this trick the 'Dumb Glue Trick'... cuz the person taking this challenge seemingly gets stuck to the wall with a dumb smile on his face. Notice that dumb smile when you try it on someone. Sometimes it's plain Embarrassing.
Honestly here, I have killed myself laughing on this at lot of times and still counting.
.
.
And now here's what I want from YOU for free - I want you to TWEET this post as many times as you tried doing it.

By the way, You've jus' been HAD by...'yours truly'. Wink. :-)

131 Spoke their mind: yep, makes a difference !!

Sakshi said...

Reaction no 1. I broke my wall and landed up at the neighbours...thanks to you was finding ways to get introduced to the handsome guy and now we chit chat through the wall

so I got my free stuff and do I owe you anything??

Ava said...

This exercise is listed in Calisthenics and helps you to lose a lot of weight. So all you fat ones out there, do it atleast 50 times a day. If you do it at work, you lose weight faster. Eat like that, and you will never gain an ounce.

More free tips :)

Anshu said...

Andy ,wud love to see ur pic standing that way....plz do post

Razzer said...

Lol Sakshi.............. I guarantee this. You will have a hell lotta ppl thronging on ur site, if you start writing funny.
Yep and u owe me one. Lesse now..I wud like you to comment here as many times as you try this one out and as many times U try it on other 'suckers'. That wud be grt. :-)

Razzer said...

Avdi...............Yea???? It is listed in Calisthenics????? So soon? But I put this post only yesterday??? Shucks. Plagrarism. :-)

Razzer said...

Anshu.......................ur welcome to my place for that clickey. :-)
How bout urs though. Did u try it??

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Andy....consider me having won this bet.....I intelligently made a left leg lift by adjusting the weight balance of my body while still standing in the position you mentioned! When am I getting my prize?

Razzer said...

Yo Rakesh.................ABSOLUTELY NOT POSSIBLE !! The moment u mentioned 'adjsuting ur weight'...u cheated and u lost.

These 2 things canNOT happen at the same time -'adjusting the weight balance'
and
'still being in the same position as I mentioned'.

And if you still argue on this..I'm most curious to know how you did it. How bout some detailed explanation or a video or pic - anything will do, hmm??

And uh.....didint u read...the challange was NOT reversable.. Wheww.......Bach gaya.. Wink. Heeee

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Andy, no ways! There was no mention of 'adjusting weight' being prohibited, so technically I did not cheat!

And weight adjustment is possible without shifting any part of the body..........in the very position that you have mentioned.....now, considering that you did not mention this as part of the exclusion criteria, I won! ;) Wheres my prize?

Razzer said...

Rakesh..............Know wot? I'm completely inrigued by your comment. Your comments have left me with no choice but to explain why this thing is just not possible to do...against my wishes. Damn. I wonder wot u actually did? :-)

U c, there is science involved in this. When I make u stand in a straight line against the wall, I'm actually makin u shift your entire balance on to the leg that is free (the left leg according to this post) in such a way that..that is the leg that supports ur entire weight.

Now if you have put the entire weight of your body and balance on the free left leg, u tell me how is it possible to lift it?? Get it??

And adjusting the weight is completely out of the picture cuz that is not even logical, since it goes against the law of nature.
If you try doin that..u lose your balance immediately or u fall.

But hats off to you dude and full points for being completely involved in this one and for trying. I can almost visualise how it musta been.
Lol.

N uf you STILL don't agree...man, read the part where it says, this is NOT a reversable challange. So I do NOT give u anything in case u win. After all, I AM the one trying to get free stuff here. How cud I challange ppl on something that can make ME lose??? SHucks. HAha..

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Andy, my friend........thanks so much for a seemingly convincing explanation......which of course I do not concur!

For starters, the shift of balance did not make me allocate weight on the left leg, on the contrary it was the right leg that took the balance.....the right leg being the one which was lying plastered to the wall! I suggest you try doing this and hold it firm while trying to lift your left leg, which you will be able to!

Coming to the point of this challenge being irreversible, I will have to contest that for a challenge needs to be conceded as fallible in the event of an override, such as in my case (successfully)!

Now now, better than continuing to argue about winning and not acknowledging me to have done so, I recommend you give me a prize ;)

I outsmarted you my brother.......U gotta admit! ;)

Razzer said...

Hahahhaaaahhaaa... I haven't laughed this much for sometime now.....

I tried doing it again on ur insistance and found it to be not true. Unless u cheat, unless u hold on to something...this thing is pretty much impossible to do. Oh and for this very reason..the override didn't really happen. It was jus an illusion.

BUTTTTT......to hell with all this.....I liked the part when u said u outsmarted me. HAhahaaahahaHaha...

I admit and if we ever happen to meet, the coffee is on me. FREE. U win !!

See? This thing really DOES get ppl free stuff, don't it??

Shake hands dude. Clap clap clap.
:-)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

And you expect me to believe that you did it and could not lift your leg per the method I told you? I'm sure that u tied a 1000 pound weight on your leg to make sure that you wouldn't be able to lift even if you wanted! I know I know I know!

And after so mucha haggling......a coffee??? Wow! I can hardly believe that you are from the media.... perhaps you are Chief Negotiating Officer there ;) just kiddin! ;)

Neways.......I know well that deep down inside you know that I won......and I'm sure thats bringing a big smile on ur face, though U'd not like to admit! Cheers bro!

Sakshi said...

Hey Andy boy after working my grey cells all night i did your trick effortlessly and realized after all brain is what you need than balancing skills...so here is how I did it and yup am expecting free stuff from you or I tell ya am gonna delete u from my reader if you don't give me the prize am not so sweet like Rakesh who writes so many comments to get a gift from ya...coffee shucks man...u r not Karan Johar na to have Coffee with Andy???
Ok the method
I found a straight wall, u didn't say that the wall should be vertical no??? so I found a straight wall which was placed horizontally (u won't find that type in India though...USA speciality u see) and yeah raised my leg more than 5 inches from the ground about a 100 times...am sending the pic to ur mailbox as proof and all those who want the pic and the technique can mail me personally...
Andy prize time guy want my address????

Razzer said...

Rakesh..... mannnn.................Hahaa. Deep down inside me is so damn deep, it's an abyss. So I don't really know.

Yea well...If I were not in the media, u'd have dubbed me a lawyer for sure, inni?

If not a coffee..wot were u expecting ?? I would never have shared my paycheck with u. No. no ways. Ur hopes got a lil too high. lol.

And yes..it more than bought a smile on my face. I do admit.
Ur a swell dude. Glad to know u brother. Cheers.

ARUNA said...

wow man, where do u get all these ideas from.....let me find a strong wall first and i'm always game for a click u know, so surely i wud send u my beautiful pic....keep waitin' yo!

Razzer said...

Sakshi.................Oh MAH GAWD... The lengths ppl will go to get somethin' FREE. Reminds me of...........ME. And that rhymed. Hahaa.

Hey tell u wot...HONESTLY, I had ACTUALLY written the word vertical to describe the wall initially and later deleted it thinkin' it so obvious that I thot it wud look stupid and that no one wud stoop so low and twist this fact to make it work.
U think jus like me, baby and I'm not kidding.

Btw...even if u found a wall that is horizontal....wudn't it automatically be converted into - wot one wud refer to as - a "Floor"??? Regardless if u were in India, Usa or timbakto.
Technically then....u were NOT able to do it. :-)

And your PHOTO....OHHH MANNN..lol..is that really you???? It rocks. Kudos to it and ur grey cells.

Uh....suggesting a different kinda mat this time round. :-)

Razzer said...

Aruna.................This is for YOU..If you LOSE...which I'm sure u will... I want u to cook the best chow chow from the recepies on your blog...

And ur beautiful pic.....I WANT !! :-)

workhard said...

Damn... dude.. that was awkward... how does your mind work again...?????

and did u manage to do it.. answer yes or no...
then we all decide what to get out of u....

Imp's Mom said...

how do u come up with such stuff dude?

put up a pic of yours in this wonderful pose and I promise I shall try it :P

LazyKing said...

haha, I'm too lazy to try it but it's sounds easy :)
"gay wall" looooooooool

Razzer said...

Workhard................I hv a twisted mind dude.

DId I manage to d it???? NOPE..NOT answering !!!
The que is...were YOU able to do it???

Razzer said...

IMpeeee............. I jus told Workhard. I hv a twisted mind. Works wierd things most of the time.

MY pic???? Id LOVE to see YOUR pic......in that POSITION.. WInk. Were u able to do it???

Razzer said...

LazyK.....................Ur not really THAt lazy dude...try it and tell me..

Gay wall.. Hell yeah....... HAhaha.

Ava said...

You dont know the calisthenics ppl, they are on a serious lookout for new ways to exercise :D

Anshu said...

Heyyy Andy...thats the easiest thing to do....i did it effortlessly...where is my treat???? I agree wid Rakesh,it is possible but only wid ppl who r slim and fit, so now i know how u look :-P

Razzer said...

Anshu................My Gawd..doesnt anyone read the not-reversable line?? Wot treat??

Besides, Baby..this trick is IMPOSSIBLE to do. NO human can do it..slim,fat,pretty or ugly. No one. Effortlessly doesn't even come in the picture.

And don't go with Rakesh... I know for sure he has not done it. But he can speak well. Maybe his stance was rong or something but it's impossible to do this.

The only way this trick was really well done was how Sakshi did it. She twisted my words and got it done. Very logical too. Ofcourse that doesnt count BUT....that girl has Brains. :-)

Razzer said...

Avdi....................Fget them. My que to u is...were u able to do it??? Or were u too chicken to even try??

Razzer said...

Sakshi............While I'm still on this post...I want u to know..I'm completely impressed by the way you think....more so cuz U think like me. I had it in my mind that ppl mite try this but hadn't expected it actually.

The way u thot up of twisting the rules to get this one done was absolutely fantastic.
Well done and hats off to you. :-) :-)

U certainly get a prize frm me. Wotever U want...legally possible that is and anything in my reach and domain that I can give (have to be precise while I talk to u now). :-)

Anshu said...

huh i am serious andy...i can show that to u , but u need to come here to see me dng that...

wow i am really enjoying this...plz gimme some more such stupid stunts so that i keep winning...

Razzer said...

Anshu.................... I wud LOVE to cum there and see you do wotever u want to show.. Hehehe..
I'll accept it without any arguments.

Glad u liked it ya. OK Ill give u some more...As soon as I can think of some. :-)

Anshu said...

Sure Andy u r most welcome. and u know the best thing is that i have also started enjoying stupid things in ur company.

Sakshi said...

Ok here is my acceptance speech for the future prize am gonna get...

Anand thanks for the prestigious title of Gal with Brains. It's so emotional you know coz I was almost thinking that I left my brain back in India. Your brain teasers are the only way to grease my grey cells. You are helping an entire species to become wiser (ok that was just for gratitude effect and me trying to be a nice gal). Last but not the least thanks to my better half who thinks he married a big time crack pot and that motivates me to prove my twisted brain skills more often.

Shucks man am bad at speeches now for the real sakshi
Andy Boy u owe me big time...now it's official after u declaring me as a winner. I need a damn big free stuff for all that crap I sit and write here and all the thinking that goes with it. You are saying I can ask for anything that falls under this statement - legally possible that is and anything in my reach and domain that I can give ----??? Haa dude now its again time for my grey cells to twist this to the maximum and reap the benefits...will do that and ask for my prize and Maa kasam if you don't its gonna be a bloody war!!!!

Btw I almost fainted when you said you like it that I think like you...now that scares the shit out of me

Imp's Mom said...

Oh baby I'd luv to see ur pic in this terrific position! Told u I'd try it only AFTER i saw the pic.

Congrats Sakshi, well done :) would love to knw wht the prize is gonna be ...

cheers

Razzer said...

Lol, Anshu....................Ur welcome. Many more stupid things where that came from.

I'm hoping u keep liking my company. :-)

Razzer said...

Sakshi babyy..................Man, Ur acceptance speech - I liked !! I'm helping an entire species become wiser?? Why, thank you. Now I hv one more reason to blog. :-)

No No....I don't want any bloody war. I'll give the prize. I'll give, I'll give. Ask for it.(Btw, My lawyer and me r ready jus in case. Wink.)

I'll maintain ur pretty funny. Write a funny post, will ya? I'm sure it will rock.

Razzer said...

IMpeeeeee.............. U want to see me in THAT POSITION ??? ummmmmm... Lol.
OK lemme see if I can. But Ud know how to do it if u saw me doing it, wudn't u? That's cheating in a way, inni??

And my knees are already wobbling wondering wot the hell Sakshi mite ask me.

workhard said...

NOPE... i was not able to do it.. but the important thing... u werent able to so what do alll of us here get out of u?

Razzer said...

Workhard..................WOt was I not able to do????
Yo, the important thing is YOU were not able to do it. Lol.

Razzer said...

Wordhard................ FREE STUFF??? WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYBODY TALKIN 'BOUT ????

Everybody's tryin to RIP ME off.... Oh mah Gawd...

Everyone..Mujhse galti ho gayi..Mujhe maaf karo..... Hahahaaa..

workhard said...

Thats not the point whether i could do it or no.. the point is the engineer, the mastermind behind this perfect drama couldnt do it.. so guys.. lets work on 'extracting' our free stuff.. what we rightfully deserve.. he he he he

Razzer said...

Workhard............... EXtracting??????? LAWYER..Where's the hell is my Lawyer.......???

Hey this is not done...Thsi was sposed to be reversable.........damn damn....

workhard said...

Once ur lawyer reads this post.. and tries it out.. he is so not going to save your A#*

LOL

Razzer said...

Workhard............... HAhahaa....fuck.
Fget the lawyer..I want Rambo !!!

Sakshi said...

Workhard Imp's Mom count me too in the dharna...

Fre stuff free stuff where is our free stuff
andy boy murdabaadh free stuff zindabad

Sakshi said...

Btw I had supposedly won this one so workhard and Imp's mom do u think I can sue this guy for not giving me my prize????

Got some damn good lawyers here who is half Rambos and half UP gundas

Sakshi said...

hey 5oth comment let it be from me only

Andy Boy you are in serious trouble this time....gals are uniting against u....and we rule this world!!!!

Razzer said...

IMpeeeeeee..............u too??? wot the hell?? U nev even tried it. Behti ganaga main haath dhona ise hi kehte hain...
Think of poor me ya..

Razzer said...

Sakshii............... FU#$#### U girls r ganging up against me. Dharna...really...

Or shud I say..I'm in the middle of a Girl GANGBANG???? Hahaha..

Arent uthink of poor ol' Andy boy??? SItting alne in the corner of a dark room?? I need LOVE.. someone??? And a fuckin free stuff sponser too. Anyone?????

workhard said...

Hey Sakshi Gal.. u know what form an alliance vs the boys.. the rambo.. andy boy and hs damn lawyer.. what u say.. and true.. women always rule...and they will

Razzer said...

Saara................ Frm an alliance..Go on.. I run very fast.. Ull hv to catch me to get me first.. Hee

workhard said...

Believe me.. if i start chasing u.. u ll lose.. and then theyd be all ma girls behind me.. and u know whats gonna happen after that.. actually i dont know.. i ll just have to hand u over to them..
what u say girlzzzzz

Ava said...

Sir Fowl - This is baby stuff. I can do it with an arm and leg tied. Just dont want to upload my video here. Calisthenics ppl are listening .. shhh

Razzer said...

Workhard................ Plz..I'm a peace loving man..Don't make me go into pieces. Hyuk...

U politician... :-)

Razzer said...

Avdi...............U tie ur arm and leg and I'll have u doin' a lot of other stuff as well.. Lol.

So do u conceed defeat anyways???? A video privately sent to me will do as proof. No sweat. Or else..pay up.

10V said...

Anand: A suggestion...since u r expected to give out free stuff...arent u forgetting something that u CAN give away free??

This is for everyone else except Sakshi, since she is the only winner...

Lemme remind u...click below:

http://takeuplaces.blogspot.com/2009/01/hi-first-of-all-thank-u-much-for-those.html

Imp's Mom said...

HI FI Girls!

lets see... the lawyer quit seeing who the opposition was and rambo? man he does not know how to handle women!

Andy boy u'll need rambo to fight against guys not girls :P

Razzer said...

Tanviiiiii.... Heyy, that's so sweet of u. U reminded me of a gift absolutely invaluable.

That's wot Ill give for sure. ;-)
And teh first one goes out to YOU for reminding me of it...
----HHHHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG----

Thank u. :-)

Razzer said...

Impeeeee ----------- Peace everyone peace....

Think of Gandhiji..no-violence and non-violence. hmm?? I surrender. I lay my arms down...

Thanx to Tanvi for reminding me...U all get smething invaluable from me. A HUG. :-)

Jus so you all know..this is wot I had done sometime back in Jan :

http://takeuplaces.blogspot.com/2009/01/hi-first-of-all-thank-u-much-for-those.html

10V said...

haha...thanks anand...Appreciate it...atleast the advice was not given for FREE...hahaha...

@ everyone: Sorry guys for making u all lose the opportunity of getting some freebies out of andy...but Its recession time...Lets help each other out..hahaha

Imp's Mom said...

Peace dude not looking for war...

Tanvi traitor! U should have let him figure it out himself..lol

Free Hugs is not equal to free stuff, by saying stuff you mean monetary benefits and not emotional invaluable stuff! :P

Razzer said...

Tanvi..........u said it..recession time..Let's help each other out. Well said.

Razzer said...

Impiieee.......Oye she aint no traitor...That's called friendship. :-)

And free hugs is way way more than anything monetary, trust me. And did u say benefits??? U think I'm insurance?? Hee

10V said...

Impie...I aint a traitor..I am talking about ur benefit..You would understand the value of hugs when u need one. Till then, keep it in safe deposit vault..Andy will give u one when u need it the most. Trust me.

Razzer said...

Tanvi................. Thanx so much. U r makin me out to be a saint. I'm not really. :-)

Imp's Mom said...

sigh Tanvi.... and here we were having fun making Anand taller!

Trust me I knw the value of a hug!

Razzer said...

Impeeeee............ I'm sure u knw the value of a hug. Th chal kar ke batah???? Hee...

Nivedita said...

This trick is an absolute no-no for somelike me...however I'd love to watch some-one pull this off ;))LOL

Yes Ab, I make it a point to reply to each and every comment on my posts...if not immediately...do it whenever I'm uploading a new painting :))

Guess what...this came as a total surprise...a few bloggers have requested inteviews and sent questionaire's...I'm working on it :)) Life is so unpredictable :)) Are you on facebook ab? (just curious:))

-best
nivi

Sakshi said...

Hey Munnabhai and Gandhiji ka chela...

Will have the hugs along with my prize...it's a matter of pride now and friendship. gals gals at this time of recession a free stuff from India can bring a smile on my poor face sulking in USA and maybe we all can start a project with Andy Boy as the ambassador for FSPHS (Free Stuff Provider and Hugging Sensation) which will definitely bring joy to lonely recession depressed souls out there...
PS: I humbly accept the post of treasurer for the project as you guys have been constantly requesting and pestering me to do.

nituscorner said...

oh boy!!!! by the time i finished reading your comments i forgot what was the post about.....lol so i went back n wud u beleive it i even tried that act ...hehehe!!!! so wats my prize for trying it ?????

Razzer said...

Nivi..............R u saying artists can't perform such stunts??

Hey, Interviews and questionairs r fantastic, arent they?? Go for them. Id love to see u getting famous. :-)

Nahhh.. I'm not on FB. BUt dont u think I'm already socially quite active here??

Razzer said...

Ah aha Sakshi babyyyy................Cnosider a hug given. -- HUGGGG --- ;-)

FSPSH.. Hahaha... not bad actually, eh?? If only I can make vitamin M (money) with it...

Pestering u for being a treasurer? Hmmmm now... No comments there. :-)

Razzer said...

Nitu............... SO wot did u like better..the post or the comments???? The comments here jus a s interesting, arent they???
Lol.

U want a prize for TRYING???? OKKKK....WE GOT ONE MORE HERE, FOLKS !!! Plz be in line and join the gang of girls over there..somehwere..
haha.

Sakshi said...

hey came by here accidentally thinking it to be a blog..whoa it seems to be a forum for extracting free stuff and kudos to the gals they know how to drive a guy nuts and up a wall...hope all of u manages to get the free stuff from this Andy guy...I know no lawyer can help him now. Do let me know if any free stuff is left after you gals ransack him.

YAKSHI

Razzer said...

Pesto.......... U do that and lemme know. Im counting on u...

U'll be no 10,230 if u try to rip ME off. Haha.

Razzer said...

Sakshi............ It really IS a bit far..all the way frm Hartfort Connecticut, North America comin to a humble Indian blog.

Will u still love me AFTER I am ransacked???? Heee

Sakshi said...

Its YAKSHI...not sakshi dude...guess your brains were the first to be ransacked by these gorgeous gals.

Imp's Mom said...

Tagged to go down memory lane - http://perfect-imperfect.blogspot.com/2008/01/memory-lane-beckons.html

and a pic tag - http://perfect-imperfect.blogspot.com/2008/10/time-for-meme-and-thanks-again.html

Really old but fun to do
ciao!

workhard said...

Damn... U see how easily he got off the hook... damn the recession.. i dont sympathize though... and i am not a politician!!! im gonna go back to my den and scheme...

Razzer said...

Imppppiee dahling........Noooooooooo.....I don't think I like tags.

Why wud anybody be interested in knowing about me, my dogs, my memories etc?

I don't read tags myself...atleast not after the first 2 lines.

I dunno bout this.....lemme think this one out. Wud love to read about u though. -)

Razzer said...

Workhard................U really gotta read this one...
http://takeuplaces.blogspot.com/2009/02/for-guys-only.html

U havent joined the "torture men for being born" club recently, have u?? lol.

Razzer said...

Sakshi..........uh..Yakshi aka Sakshi, the linux girl from Amerikha. She watches interestingly with a cunning smile from her lappy.

Did u say gorgeous????? Hmmm now.... I sure hope so.. wink.

Anshu said...

Hi girls...count me in ur gang too...and Andy, as i told u earlier ,and I still maintain, I can do it effortlessly and if i dont get my free gift...i can even give u a kick wid the free leg. and for ur kind info..a hug is a return gift which u will get after giving us something useful as a gift.
yeah sakshi,impee, sara,Avi,...milega bha milega, free gift milega.Andy murdabaad, free gift zindabaad.

Imp's Mom said...

Workhard, ur damn right, he got off really easy! Need any help scheming I'm right here babe :P and no Anand don't need to be part of "torture for men being born" club...

Anddon't even wanna try doing the tags? man u give up so easy!

Razzer said...

Anshu..................Until u send me a video of u proving that u cud do it..I wont agree. ;-)
Effortlessly....humphh !!

Free gift, my ass. Heee

Razzer said...

Impeeee..................scheming??? Maa kasam.
I thot I was the only one who cud stoop to any given level. lol.

Nahhh..I can do the tags....no problemo there...Wot I dont understand is....why wud anyone wanna read it??? Im not such an interesting dude u know.

Anshu said...

Hey Andy...plz dont expect me to do such stupid things in frnt of others and get it recorded too ,jus cos u dont believe what i say.if u dont trust me then u need to take the effort to come here and see me dng it.
I have a better idea....lets ask all the ppl who read this if they r on ur side or mine...who ever gets more points, wins ok?

Razzer said...

Anshu............... We hv already seen how much the women here 'love' me.
U knw wot's gonna happen if we take a poll, don't we?? I already hv a preconcieved notion on how many wud be with u and how many with me. :-)
So no poll.
I agree u must hv done it that no other human can do. But if we ever happen to meet fr real....trust me , I'll take the gifts triple fold from u. N' that's a promise.

Anshu said...

But y shd i give u the gift back Andy???that too triple fold?? would u like to modify ur sentence??

Razzer said...

Anshu.......Cuz u r getting it out of me now without showing any evidence. ms smarty pants eh?? hehe

Imp's Mom said...

hmmmm... why do u blog? Is it because u want people to read u, or creative satisfaction?

;-P

the way things are going, u knw u might as well add a shoutbox or a chat box here...

Anshu said...

But then where is the question of returning???when we meet finally..i will show u the evidence and u can gimme somemore gifts. BTW r u trying to confuse me??? moreover accepting gifts is something real girly...i dont expect u to do that Andy.

Razzer said...

Anshu..................ohhh ur not sexist r u??? Im a "Metrosexual" male anyways. I enjoy gettin gifts..wot the hell.

Trying to bridge the gap bet girls and boys. Euqality ka zamanaa hai, nai??

Sakshi said...

Hey am serving you with a copy right notice...U stole my patent dialogue Maa Kasam....while commenting back to Anshu.

Guy you are not only denying me my prize but now u go ahead and copy me!!!

Anshu I vote for you and let's have that poll

Saara, Imp's mom and anshu it's time we gals get together and scheme...I want you guys to give me ideas what to ask as a prize from this Andy and will make sure I get it...Maa Kasam can land in Mumbai if I have to...

Sakshi said...

hoo hoo at the rate we gals comment I think you are making millions out of your blog....So y - O - y you are doing this to us? Even Lifebuoy gives free stuffs to their loyal customers.....

Free stuff free stuff....andy boy murdhaabad...
bharath chodo...andy boy ko uncle sam ko de do....

Razzer said...

Impeeee...... Hell yeah..Hi five?? U said the right words.

U c Anshu babbaehh.........men and gifts do go together !!

Razzer said...

Yo Sakhiii............ Hey when I say Maa Kasam..I'm talkin' bout MY Maa..not urs. U aint sayin u got a copywrite on my Ma, do u??
I sure hope not.

Yea yeah scheme all u want. Im NOT givin'u my ADDRESS...jus in case. Hee..

Naaa....Uncle Sam se jada, meri Bharat MA ko meri Zaroorat hai. I'll never leave My Ma.

Razzer said...

OK NOW....

Sakshi, Impeeeeee, Anshu, Rakesh, Aruna, Nitu, Tanvi, Workhard.....and everybody who took an active part in this post..uh..forum.

NO fighting for ME....uh..for the gift..wotever.

I HV THOT UP OF A PERFECT GIFT FOR YO ALL. AND I PROMISE IT'S ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

Shhh...no asking wot it is. I'll take atleast a few days (no more than a week) to build it up. Once I'm done.. I PROMISE, yo all
gonna "LLLOOOVVVEEE" it !!! (And it's not a new post or things about u all etc etc.)

I love u guys. All of u..even those that I may have missed.

workhard said...

U Know what.. gals.. i know his gift is gonna bee really something evil.. we need back up... u bettr start plotting fast.. im blank... any ideas...

Sakshi said...

workhard psst psst where can we start plotting without him knowing?? I mean not on this forum na where he can sit and read everything and smile like the devil??

Me too thinks its gonna be an evil gift...gulp!!! and to think of it am the one who started to ask for this prize..

911 Saara, Anshu, Imp's mom, Aruna, Nitu, Tanvi, .....gals can u hear me....and ohhhhh Rakesh we need you tooo

Razzer said...

Workiee.........Hey chillout...Im sittin here without my horns handy. No devilish thot. honest. (smirk smirkk)

Razzer said...

Sakshi babyyy...........YOU.....Yeahhh YOU were the one who had asked for the damn gift FIRST, were't u? Hmmmmmmm...(evil grinnn)

I'm thinkin' of somethin' real "Special" for u.

And hey..u go somehwhere else..and u lose that certain magic. It won't be half the fun..wud it??

But no....Wot I've thot of is something real neat. Trust me on that. Ull love it.

Imp's Mom said...

lol...doesn't look like this is ever gonna end... if we gotta plot girls its got to be anyplace but here! :P

Razzer said...

IMpeeeee.........This will end once I'm done with my gift for u all. Have some patience, will ya? That thing will take time.
Plotting not reqd. SIghh..girls..

Razzer said...

Creativity...............Wots the LOL about???
:-). I'm dying to know.

Razzer said...

Vandana..................Welcome to this crazy blog that everybody shares.

U think it's cool and I feel elated. Thank you so much. :-)

Cham said...

After trying: My reaction was U re crazy to thrive me crazy ! Is there any free stuff for the failure?

Razzer said...

Charm................ Haha..U must hv enjoyed it for sure....u fat liar. NOthing crazy in this.

Well....sure, it dont matter if you succeeded or didn't. The fact that u tried is enuff to get u free stuff. And that is.... My FREE HUG to you and a pat on your back for trying.
-- HUGGGGS ---. Pat pat pat. :-)

Smita said...

lol :D

We do this in our aerobics class but we do it for both the sides nahin to one leg wud be thin and other would be fa u see :D

Bhere ij ur photo doing the same :D

Bolo bolo tell tell....

Razzer said...

Smitaa...............I nebhar chaid I bill click my foto.
see? Hee

Razzer said...

Smita baby............... WHo said I have to preach wot I say??? Isnt this sposed to be democracy?

BHOT YAAR, u also na !!

Razzer said...

IMpieeeeee................. I can see ur intention
welcomin' smita to the "GANG"......Yep.. I can CLEARLY see ur intention here.....

Im keepin my eyes on u babyyyy....

Imp's Mom said...

Ha Ha Ha!

kitna nazar rakhoge? aur kis kis pe? Chashma lag jayega..

Razzer said...

Imp dahling................. Mere jasoos sab jagah fele hoe hain...khamba ukhad ke aur chasma lagake.

Razzer said...

Impieeee....jasoos jasooos hote hain...blog kya website kya.... and they r in every position..especially in 'position 2'. WInk.

1000 bucks for your thoughts?

(CLICK ON THE OLD COMMENT FORM TO SEE COMMENTS BEYOND 200.)


free counters free counter

Copyright

Creative Commons License

This Site is protected. Copying Prohibited.

Copyright served

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monthly Love

TakEUpLaCES ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

Back to TOP